Ingles 7B

Hello everybody!!!

Revision. Present Simple.
Do you remember??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGMpaD8KvyA

Now, do this exercises.

1) Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t44Yb-i0TmM

2) Complete these sentences with these verbs :

DO - IS - GET UP - EAT - BRUSH - GO
- HAVE - DANCE - MAKE

Gru at 8.30 in the morning
He …………… a shower and he his teeth
Gru ……………….. breakfast and the girls Pancakes
Gru …………. Very happy and he in the street
Then, Gru exercise in the park
Finally, he to the shopping centre

3) Make NEGATIVE SENTENCES – Use DON’T. DOESN’T.

Gru wakes up at 6 o´clock                   .................................................................................

He plays football in the morning         .................................................................................

The girls eat sandwiches                      ................................................................................

Gru drives his car                                 ................................................................................

They play the guitar                             .................................................................................

4)  True or False
1- Gru plays with a duck in the shower
 2- The minions are in Gru´s house
3- The girls go to the park with Gru 
4- Gru practises yoga in the pa
5-          He helps some dogs cross the street
6-         Gru dances all the time
  7-          He walks to the shopping centre 
8- Gru plays with a ball in the park 
9- He buys some flowers
5 ) LET’S READ ABOUT GRU

I AM A VILLAIN! 

Hello. I’m Gru and I’m 40 years old. I am a villain, as you can see, and I live in Manchester, England. I live in a very beautiful house with my minions, Doctor Nefarious, my dog and my three little girls. I’m fat, tall and I haven’t got any hair. I’m a villain and I love my work. I get up early at half past eight. I have tea and toast for breakfast. Then I go to the laboratory at half past nine to visit my minions and Dr Nefarious.


Tim and Mark are my favourite minions. Tim is an engineer and Mark is a mechanic. Tim wakes up early and gets dressed at quarter past seven. He always wears an uniform. He loves his work. Mark the mechanic doesn’t like his work. He doesn’t have breakfast, and he never goes to work. He loves playing computer games, singing and dancing with his friends.



- READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

1-      Is Gru’s house big?............................................................................................................

2-      Where does he go at 9.30?...............................................................................................

3-      Are Tim and Mark doctors?...............................................................................................

4-      What time does Tim get dressed?.....................................................................................

5-      Does Mark have breakfast?.............................................................................................

6-      Does Mark like dancing?..................................................................................................

Has Mark got any friends?...............................................................................................

See you soon!!
Miss you.... Luciana


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario